Start the new year with a new career and stability!
Install lightning protection systems, grounding systems and transient voltage surge suppression devices. Provide customer service and technical support.
- Acquire knowledge on lightning and grounding related problems and provide complete solutions.
- Acquire knowledge about our company and all the products and services we provide.
- Provide daily progress reports and project completion logs on an I-pad.
- Support and contribute to company projects.
- Maintain vehicle maintenance schedule, e.g. tires, brakes, oil changes, cleaning & inventory.
- Requires the ability to frequently travel.
- Experience in the construction field preferred, but not required.
- Ability to work with heights.
- Ability to operate machinery is preferred, but not required.
- Ability to follow direction.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and willing to communicate with customers and general contractors, etc.
- Applicants must be detail oriented, organized, and responsible.
Send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in person. No resume? Contact them for an application.