- Bachelor’s (Required)
- US work authorization (Required)
- Construction: 2 years (Required)
Full Job Description
A growing company in the residential construction industry is looking for a Chief Financial Officer. Located in Asheville, NC, this company has decades of experience servicing the Carolinas.
Essential Job Functions
- Manage office/accounting staff.
- Understanding of AIA contractual documents.
- Ability to interface with company’s accounting firm.
- Reporting as necessary to evaluate short and long-term financial objectives.
- Timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts.
- Improve, implement, and maintain a comprehensive job cost system.
- Oversee and advise all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organization.
- Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities.
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
- BS in Accounting or Finance, MBA and/or CPA preferred.
- 10+ years in financial leadership role, preferably in the construction industry.
- 5+ years’ experience successfully managing others. Ability to communicate well at all levels of the organization.
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401 K Matching
- Retirement plan
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Our company is adhering to all appropriate COVID-19 protocols for keeping employees and their families healthy and safe.
- Bachelor’s in Finance or Accounting (Required)
- MBA (Preferred)
- CPA (Preferred)
- Finance: 10 years (Preferred)
- Construction- 2-5 years (Required)
Pay Range is 110-125,000
If interested please Call: 941.284.9551