Thursday, September 21
12:00 – 12:45 Registration
1 pm Tournament Begins
Lunch Served 12 – 2 pm
Pre-Registration Required Below
It’s time for the 4th Annual Battle of the Builders! Participate this year in a double elimination Cornhole Tournament. Participating is easy – either sign up with a team of 4 players (one builder per team required), purchase an attendee ticket or sponsor a set of custom cornhole boards to come enjoy lunch and cheer on the teams! The tournament will take place at K-Wall Poured Walls in Fletcher at 140 Foundation Way.
In addition to tournament play, all team players & attendees will receive a BBQ Lunch sponsored by Hi-Tech Integrated Systems and catered by Wally’s Backyard BBQ, ice cold beverages all day sponsored by HomeTrust Bank and of course a Battle of the Builders Player T-Shirt and Reverse Raffle Ticket! Each Team will consist of one Team Name and Four Players. Within your team you will need to pair your players in groups of two for tournament play. Winning team walks away with $250 cash prize!
Interested in attending but not playing in the tournament? Attendee Tickets are available for $20 which include Lunch, Beverages, a Reverse Raffle Ticket and all the afternoon excitement! Event T-shirts can be purchased for an additional $8. In the case of inclement weather, the tournament will be postponed to September 22nd.
|2017 Battle of the Builders Sponsors|
|1-800-Water Damage of WNC • 84 Lumber • Advance Cabinetry • Builders FirstSource • Carpet One Floor & Home • First Bank • First Citizens Bank • J Coleman Waterproofing • K-Wall Poured Walls, LLC • More Space Place • Nova Kitchen & Bath • Tucker Materials, Inc. • White Insurance Agency|
Four Person Team Entry – $250 Includes Lunch, Tournament Fee, T-Shirts, and Reverse Raffle for each player. (One builder per team required)
- New Board Sponsor – $275 Includes Custom Cornhole Board Set, Company Recognition, & Two Attendee Tickets
- Re-Entry Board Sponsor – $175 Re-Enter your Custom Cornhole Board Set from previous year(s), New Cornhole Bags, Company Recognition, & Two Attendee Tickets
- Snack Sponsorship – $350 Provide snacks to players during the Tournament. Includes Company Logo Recognition & Two Attendee Tickets. (Sponsor Provides Snacks) Contact the AHBA Office for additional information (828-299-7001)
- Raffle Board Sponsorship – $300 Sponsors the grand prize in the reverse raffle drawing. Includes Company Logo Recognition & Two Attendee Tickets. Sponsor can provide the prize – worth $300 – or can pay and AHBA will provide prize.
- Supporter Sponsor – $25 Provides cash or giftcard in the amount of $25 to be raffled off throughout reverse raffle. Includes company recognition on select promotions.
Attendee Ticket– $20 Includes Lunch, Reverse Raffle, and General Admission to cheer on players
Use the form below to register