Residential Construction Project Manager:
Asheville North Carolina based luxury residential home builder has an opportunity for an experienced project manager to join our outstanding team of construction professionals. We are seeking an experienced professional who is looking for a position with a premier home builder. In this position you will have full responsibility for the success of each project you manage. We are seeking an organized, detail-oriented, to work on our projects which range from complex remodels to multi-million dollar new homes.
Construction project manager duties and responsibilities:
· Manage all work necessary for successful completion of assigned project.
· Prepare and manage the project estimate and subsequently the budget. Update specifications, selections, manage bid package. Create purchase orders. Also create and track project change orders.
· Prepare and maintain the project schedule. Manage employee, subcontractor and vendor to accomplish all goals in a timely manner.
· Perform constant quality control for all work being performed.
· Order and manage all materials and equipment.
· Conduct regular safety inspections to maintain an accident free jobsite.
· Ensure that projects are completed safely, on time and within budget.
· Interface with client, schedule weekly meetings, create daily logs, weekly reports.
Requirements and qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred, possibly 2 year degree
· 5 to 10 years of related experience working on custom homes and remodels
· Must be professional in appearance, timely and able to pass a background check
· Must posess strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and OneNote. Will teach our project management software.
· Ability to efficiently and effectively interact with a wide variety of people, including clients , inspectors, subcontractors, etc. Strong communication skills are fundamental to this position.
· Must be able to climb ladders to supervise and inspect work.
· Must be able to lift up to 80 lbs.
· Holiday time off
· Vacation time
· Fuel card
· Company match retirement plan
· Competitive salary based on experience
· Quarterly bonuses based on performance
· Educational and personal growth opportunities
To apply please send your resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org