The AHBA is strong because of its dedicated members, and our members are the Nuts & Bolts of the AHBA. Learn more about your fellow AHBA Members through Nuts & Bolts – a monthly feature that provides insight as to who AHBA members are as people & professionals. In June, we learn about Diane Holmes.
Diane is the Co-Owner of 1-800 Water Damage of WNC and has been with the company since the beginning – April 2010. “I enjoy helping people in their time of need; we get to save the day when disaster strikes.” Diane serves on the Board of Directors, Social Committee and Government Affairs Committee. 1-800 Water Damage of WNC is a Platinum Sponsor in the AHBA Foundation Club.
– If you could go to one local restaurant for the next year, what would it be? Moe’s Original BBQ in Woodfin. We love that place!
– Being a member of the Asheville Home Builders Association provides me with opportunity to: Build relationships with other trades people, learn about related fields and further my career.
– What is one thing you never leave home without? What my father calls “courting wax” aka, mint gum.
– Best piece of advice? Do unto others as you would have done unto you. Can’t beat the golden rule. It doesn’t always work in your favor, but karma will always come back around.
– You got a day off work unexpectedly – how are you going to spend it? Poolside with my son.
1-800 Water Damage of WNC was started in April 2010 and is here to save the day whenever disaster strikes inside a home or business. We offer mold removal, water damage restoration, fire/smoke damage restoration, and carpet cleaning. At 1-800 Water Damage we are restoring what matters most.