The Asheville HBA works closely with our State Association and other HBA’s to allocate funds through NC Build-Pac to support housing friendly candidates in our area. As election time has already begun with early voting we want to make sure our members have easily accessible information on Pro-Housing Candidates at their fingertips!
NC BUILD-PAC, the political action committee of the North Carolina Home Builders Association, met throughout the 2013-2014 election cycle to make contribution decisions to pro-housing candidates. As a member service, we have listed, via the link set forth below, the recipients of NC BUILD-PAC contributions for the 2014 election cycle, which includes all contributions made by NC BUILD-PAC to candidates appearing on the general election ballot.
As you know, it is important to your livelihood and to the future housing needs of the citizens of North Carolina that pro-housing candidates are elected to office. Please take the time to vote and encourage your family and employees to do the same.
Click here for a list of NC-Build Pac Supported Candidates
- Congresswoman Renee Ellmers (R-NC-2nd District)
- Congressman Walter Jones, Jr. (R-NC-3rd District)
- Congressman David Price (D-NC-4th District)
- Candidate Mark Walker (R-NC-6th District)
- Candidate David Rouzer (R-NC-7th District)
- Congressman Richard Hudson (R-NC-8th District)
- Congressman Robert Pittenger (R- NC-9th District)
- Congressman Patrick McHenry (R-NC-10th District)
- Candidate Mark Meadows (R-NC-11th District)
- Candidate George Holding (R-NC-13th District)
Chief Justice Mark Martin (re-election to his seat)
Judge Eric Levinson (Hudson seat)
Mike Robinson (Beasley seat)
Justice Robert Hunter or Judge Sam Ervin (Hunter Seat)
NC Court of Appeals
John Tyson (open seat)