Haywood Appliance is looking for an experienced salesperson to sell kitchen & laundry appliances in their Asheville showroom. If you are driven and self-motivated, but do not have appliance experience, we are willing to train.
Specific Job Duties:
- Identifying customer needs and providing appropriate solutions
- Inputting customer information and selections into our point of sale program and conducting prompt and professional follow up before and after the sale
- Explaining sales promotions, delivery & install procedures, warranties, etc.
- Learning & maintaining knowledge of all brands, product features, benefits & availability
- Great organizational skills with responsive follow up
- Computer proficiency
- Clear communication, verbal & written
- Must work well in a team environment
- Friendly, outgoing personality
Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screening and background check. Benefits provided are health insurance, dental & vision, 401k, paid vacation and employee discounts. A training salary is offered while you build your account base before moving to a commission pay structure. Hours are 9am-5pm, Monday – Friday. Saturdays are rotational, hours are 10am – 4pm.
If interested, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.