The Asheville Home Builders Association is proud to offer quality educational resources for all active members. The Advanced Contractor Education Series or “ACE” offers at least 8 one-hour courses throughout the year covering the areas of business strategies, new technologies, marketing techniques, effective management, changing consumer demands, building code/inspection updates and more.
The AHBA invites you to submit a proposal for presenting an educational topic in the 2019 ACE Series. For consideration, please review all requirements, guidelines and criteria below. Selected presenters will have the opportunity to showcase their knowledge and professional expertise to a dedicated audience and offer key tips and tools that members can apply right away
Each ACE class will be held in the AHBA Meeting Room, seating up to 25 people, from 8:30am to 9:30am on the 4th Wednesday of the month.
Lastly, we strive to offer education that is accessible to all members, included as a valuable membership benefit at no additional cost.
Proposals will be accepted now through December 10, 2018.
- Content must be educational, attainable and practical for individual’s professional development and business needs.
- No solicitation of a specific product or service by the speaker during presentation.
- Presenter is responsible for providing handouts, course materials to attendees.
- Presenter should indicate if audio visual equipment is needed. (The AHBA’s meeting room is equipped with a screen and projector).
- Presentation may be up to 55 minutes at most, including time for audience Q&A.
- The ACE Series is sponsored by an Annual Education Sponsor.
- Coffee and Donuts are provided for attendees at the course.
- Interested Presenters must complete RFP form below for consideration.
- Presenters with an active HBA Membership will take first consideration in the selection process however guest presenters without an active membership will be considered when a requested educational area/topic is not submitted by an HBA member.