Required Skills and Responsibilities:
· Prior success as a Project Manager with an established residential contractor. A Construction Management degree is a plus.
· Our project Managers must be adept with computers, general business software including Microsoft Office, Google, email and internet, construction management estimating and scheduling software.
· The planning, scheduling, implementation & coordination of fine custom home building from development through final construction on a timely & economical basis.
· Involvement with the estimation of projects.
· Involvement in managerial oversight of new home construction and renovation.
· Meeting with and management of customer expectations.
· Selection, coordination, oversight, and management of people, materials, budgets, schedules and contracts.
· Direct and monitor the progress of multiple projects.
· Oversee the scheduling, delivery, and use of materials, the quality of construction, worker productivity & compliance with building/safety codes. Maintain safe, clean, and compliant job sites
· Understand contracts, plans, construction methods, and regulations.
· Schedule and manage employees, subcontractors, and subcontractor relationships in order to build homes on schedule and on time.
· Identify and resolve field, contract, and construction conflicts.
· Join an award-winning home building company of highly motivated and positive go-getters.
· project management: 1 year (Preferred)
· Project Management Professional (PMP) (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.00 – $34.00 per hour
Benefits: Health insurance
Schedule: 8-hour shift
Education: Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Experience: Project management: 1 year (Preferred)
construction project management: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple locations
For more information and to apply, click here.