Last week was the last scheduled info session for builders where you could save on your enteries, but we wanted to recap – so everyone could know what they need to enter the 2022 Parade of Homes! You can download the full Presentation Here – or download the Parade Packet Here.
First off we like to start by thanking all the Parade Partners who offer great deals for the Parade of Homes Builders! Some are already offering savings for 2023 Parade of Homes! You can learn about all their deals here. Green Built Alliance, Gennett Lumber, & More Space Place all made videos to share with you on what they have to offer!
- Resourceful Home Building Magazine
- Website & Social Media Marketing
- Incredible Traffic – All year long
- Around 13k publication reads physically & digitally
- Physical tours 300-1000 folks
- Virtual tours over 15,000 views in the first 30 days!
- Partner Program Savings & Offers
- Dedicated Advertising Campaign
- Recognition & Awards
- Quality Leads for Years to Come
Early Bird Deadline ( May 23 ) $2300
Main Deadline ( June 20 ) $2875
Last Minute Deadline ( July 12 ) $3375
– All Renewed Spaces, Coming Soon, and Communities are due by July 12th
NEW CONSTRUCTION – COMPLETE REMODELS – OCCUPIED OR UNOCCUPIED
From August 2021 – October 2022
We then review the layout of your Parade entry for a home, so the builder knows all the information they need to participate. Beyond the information on the printed page itself other information is necessary and can be found on Page 2 of the Parade Packet.
- Rendering Info (colors/materials)
- Certificate of Insurance
- Site Photo
- Signed Builder Participation Agreement
- Level of Completeness Verification
- Occupancy Waiver (if applicable)
- Entry Fee based on Deadline
- Elevation or Perspective
Similar information is outlined for Remodel enteries, Coming Soon, and Communities.
With Marketing, we have been working on expanding our Parade of Homes reach to other areas. In the past we have advertised with Our State Magazine on a State level. Locally we have utilized the Citizen Times, BPR, AVL Today, and digital marketing. We are always looking for ways to get more people at the homes.
On top of the above, we also push a heavy social media campaign where every entry gets their own high light directing followers back to their page.
As far as Featured Builders and Cover Builders go. This year we are offering something a bit different. There will be an in person event for all Participating Builders and Associates to have a live auction for the cover and back cover! The event is planned for JULY 14, 2022 . We will draw the winner of the Featured Builder Raffle there. Any of our Builder Member (whether participating in the Parade or not) can buy a $100 Raffle ticket. Winners get a variety of perks including tickets to the Awards Gala, and directory logo upgrades.