The AHBA is strong because of its dedicated members, and our members are the Nuts & Bolts of the AHBA. Learn more about your fellow AHBA Members through Nuts & Bolts – a monthly feature that provides insight as to who AHBA members are as people & professionals.
Rob Fisher is the Business Insurance Advisor for White Insurance Agency. He has been with White Insurance Agency for 3 years after spending many years in the Building Materials Industry. Rob is an active AHBA Member serving on the Board of Directors and the Membership Committee. The Membership Committee meets on the 2nd Tuesday of the month.
– What piece of advice do you wish you would have been told earlier in life?
Life is short! Cherish the important things; Family, Friends, Fun and Health! “Carpe Diem”!
-When you get “away”, where is away?
Nature, be it the mountains or the coast, biking, trail running. I might too play an occasional round of golf.
– What chore do you absolute hate doing?
ALL OF THEM! I hate mowing the yard.
-Name 3 things this group doesn’t know about, which of only 2 are true. Two Truths – One Lie
(1) Michael Jordan sang Happy Birthday to me on my 21st birthday. (2) Married to my wife Debra for 30 years and we have (3) fantastic children. (3) I absolutely love the University of North Carolina.
– How do you measure “success?”
Way, way differently than I used to! If you are happy with life; have great friends and family, and good health; you are truly successful and blessed!
– Favorite binge-worthy television show?
I could (and often do) sit and watch multiple episodes of Seinfeld.
White Insurance Agency has been serving the Commercial Insurance needs of the Western North Carolina Building Community since 1952.