The Asheville Home Builders Association is strong because of its dedicated members, and our members are the Nuts & Bolts of the AHBA. Learn more about your fellow AHBA Members through Nuts & Bolts – a monthly feature that provides insight as to who AHBA members are as people & professionals.
In this edition, we will learn about Stephanie Chapman. Stephanie Chapman is the Kitchen and Bath Designer for Advance Cabinetry. She has been with Advance Cabinetry for 3-1/2 years and loves working with homeowners to help them realize the best possible function for the cabinetry in their home and to guide them in achieving their dreams for these spaces. She dedicates her time to meeting with clients and understanding how they will use each room and the best way to design a space that meets the maximum function and aesthetic appeal for them. Stephanie Chapman was recently named the 2016 AHBA Affiliate Member of the Year.
– When you get “away”, where is away? I love to travel and visit new places that I have never been before and see all they have to offer. I have been fortunate enough to visit almost every state in the US and traveled outside the country a great deal.
– What chore would you rather not do? I love to cook, but do not like cleaning the dishes so I am thankful that Kris is willing to do that chore.
– Words to live by? It’s the little details that are vital. Little things make big things happen. – John Wooden
– How do you measure success? In my specific field of the industry I measure success by the end result that the homeowner is thrilled with their kitchen and able to enjoy it for years to come.
– What’s one of the challenges you are facing as an industry professional today? One of the challenges that I face is helping customers to achieve a balance between current trends and timeless design.
Advance Cabinetry was started in 1971 and is a family owned cabinetry design showroom that focuses on your individual needs and is your source for high quality cabinetry.