Have you heard the news?
The NC Licensing Board for General Contractors is making some exciting changes that we think you’re going to really like.
They are moving to an online license renewal system: It’s North Carolina Contractors Licensing Central or NCCLiC.
Right now, you can log on and establish your profile – it only takes a minute and then you’ll have access to your GC license within 24 hours and be ready for the renewal process.
The benefits of NCCLiC to you are:
- It’s fast – No more waiting for the mail and going back and forth with corrections.
- It’s easy – Visit https://ncclic.org/ to get started.
- CLiC the orange button
- CLiC to register your existing license number
- Enter the requested information:
- your license number
- a password of your choosing
- confirm your password
- an email address
- confirm the email
- tax ID or Social Security number associated with the license
- CLiC “I agree” to confirm agreement with terms
- CLiC “register”
- Look for an email to confirm your account. Simply click the red button.
- It’s secure – The online system is being built with state-of-the art security, so all your information is protected.
- You will also be able to quickly and easily update your profile information, making needed changes to your account (such as change of company or guarantor, etc.)
- You can download a copy of your license certificate 24/7. This makes it easy to get an extra copy of the certificate whenever you need it.
- And you’ll be in our electronic database and can receive relevant, timely information about things you need to know such as new laws and regulations in construction.
For the 2019 renewals, you’ll be able to use NCCLiC. NO PAPER APPLICATIONS WILL BE MAILED. Help spread the word to other GCs.
Watch for more exciting things coming from the NCLBGC. Our aim is to become more of a resource and offer best in class service to North Carolina’s general contractors.
We’re here to help. Call us at 919-571-4183 if you have any questions or need assistance.