Fuel is probably the 2nd largest expense for any company involved in transportation, next to payroll. In an effort to continually provide value to our members, NAHB sought a new affinity vendor for a fuel program that would invest in our members and what we believe in. We found that in Associated Petroleum Products, Inc. (APP).
APP is a family owned company formed in 1981 based out of Tacoma, Washington providing a variety of fuel, lubricant, and propane products and services for many industries. They created the APP Fleet Fuel Card Program unique to NAHB that benefits our members with a vast network of fueling locations, industry-best purchasing controls, and online management tools that provide fleet managers the security and operational control required to run a fleet of any size, whether you have one vehicle or 400! The fleet cards for fuel program is simple…Members earn $0.015 for EVERY gallon purchased and gain a fuel management program that replaces messy accounting practices and gains accountability for all your fuel purchases.
- Accepted at more than 90% of all retail station and commercial fueling sites in the U.S.
- Track & monitor fuel expenses by vehicle & driver
- Consolidate all your fuel expenses with one report, no more receipts!
- Access your account anyway, any time with a detailed online account management tool
- No setup or monthly fees!
- No gallon limits on rebates, every gallon counts!
- Driver ID & Odometer required for security
- Online purchase controls & alerts to help prevent unauthorized purchases
- No member too big or too small to participate
Hopefully you had the chance to get to know APP at the International Builders’ Show. Ready to sign up? Go to http://www.associatedpetroleum.com/nahb and fill out the simple form or contact Dennis Gregory at (800) 929-5243, Option 6.